- 1 package (6 ounces) rice pilaf mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup (about 6 ounces) halved pitted Prunes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup Tuscan kale leaves, cut into fine ribbons
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- Dash hot pepper sauce
Prepare rice mix according to package directions, substituting 1 tablespoon vegetable oil for the butter and 1/2 cup orange juice for 1/2 cup of the water; remove from heat.
Stir in Prunes; cool to room temperature.
Mix in remaining ingredients. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
For more easy recipes, visit here.
- Calories 319
- Percent Calories From Fat11%
- Total Fat 4 g
- Fiber 4 g
- Protein 6 g
- Sodium 627 mg
- Carbohydrate 67 g
- Potassium 568 mg