- 1 cup California Prunes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 frozen cauliflower pizza crusts
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
Heat oven to 450ºF. Pre-bake cauliflower crusts as directed on the package.
In a food processor or blender, pulse California Prunes, water, vinegar, oil, garlic, rosemary and salt until the mixture reaches a spreadable jam-like consistency.
Place cauliflower crusts on baking sheets (one per sheet); spread evenly with prune sauce mixture.
Arrange chicken, cheese and onion slices evenly over crusts.
Bake in center of oven 5 to 8 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Garnish with chopped parsley. Cut each pizza into 8 wedges and serve with a Prune Negroni for extra Italian flare!
- Calories 473
- Percent Calories From Fat25%
- Total Fat 13 g
- Fiber 5 g
- Protein 22 g
- Sodium 932 mg
- Cholesterol 42 mg
- Carbohydrate 65 g