- 3 tablespoons neutral-flavored oil like safflower or grapeseed, divided
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3 cups small florets of cauliflower
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 ball (1 pound) pizza dough
- ½ cup chopped California Prunes
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix 2 tablespoons oil, curry powder and ¼ teaspoon salt together in a medium bowl. Add cauliflower and toss to combine. Spread the cauliflower out on a baking sheet and bake in the oven 10-12 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and 1/8 teaspoon salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and caramelized, about 25 minutes.
Turn the oven up to 450°F.
Place the pizza dough on a lightly greased baking sheet and stretch it out to a rectangle about ¼-inch thick. Spread the caramelized onions over the surface of the dough and arrange the spiced cauliflower and prunes on top. Bake in the oven until crust is golden brown, 10-15 minutes.
Blend the yogurt, cilantro, lemon juice, water and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a mini food processor or blender. Drizzle some sauce on top of the pizza and serve any remaining sauce on the side.
Cut the flatbread into pieces and serve.