- ¾ cup raw almonds
- ¾ cup raw walnuts
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ cup shelled, roasted, and salted pistachios
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup dark chocolate covered almonds
- ½ cup California prunes, about 14, quartered
- ½ cup chopped dark chocolate pieces or whole dark chocolate morsels, approximately 1 (3-ounce) bar
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup diced dried golden figs
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
Add the raw almonds and walnuts to the sheet pan and toast for 10 minutes. Then immediately toss the warm nuts with the cinnamon and salt. Stir well to coat completely. Cool to room temperature.
Combine the cooled, seasoned nuts and all of the remaining ingredients in a large bowl or plastic bag. Stir well or seal and shake to combine this healthy trail mix.
Serving Suggestion: Looking for more easy snack ideas? Check out our Chocolate Energy Balls!