- 2 large (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel cheese)
- 1/2 cup (about 3 ounces) finely chopped pitted California Prunes
- 4 thin slices deli ham (about 3 ounces)
Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese evenly onto each tortilla. Top each with 1/4 cup California Prunes and 2 slices ham. Roll up each tortilla securely. Cut each into 8 pieces. Secure pinwheels with toothpicks.
For more kid-friendly snacks, visit this page.
- Calories 163
- Percent Calories From Fat24%
- Total Fat 4 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Protein 6 g
- Sodium 267 mg
- Cholesterol 16 mg
- Carbohydrate 25 g
- Potassium 58 mg