- 1 large lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup ginger kombucha
- 1/2 cup prune juice
- 1 tsp agave nectar or honey
- Fresh mint leaves and lime slices, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, add lime wedges and fresh mint. Muddle until mint is bruised and limes have released their juices.
- Add ice, kombucha, prune juice and agave nectar.
- Shake until cold and well mixed, about 20-30 seconds.
- Strain into two small glasses over more ice.
- Garnish with lime slices and fresh mint leaves.
Zingy and refreshing, this mocktail not only delivers on flavor but is good for the gut. Perfect for a hot summer day or even a morning boost!