- 12 California Prunes
- 5 1/3 oz goat cheese, divided into 12 equal portions
- 3-4 slices of bacon, each cut into 2-inch pieces (12 pieces total)
- For each prune, make a lengthwise slit and spoon in a portion of the cheese.
- Wrap with bacon and secure with a wooden pick.
- Arrange in a broiler pan and broil 3-4 inches away from the heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned and barely crisp, turning once.
- Serve hot or cold.
A quick and easy, make-ahead recipe for holiday entertaining. Broil the bacon-wrapped prunes just before serving.
- Calories 64
- Percent Calories From Fat48%
- Total Fat 3 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 3 g
- Sodium 72 mg
- Cholesterol 7 mg
- Carbohydrate 5 g
- Potassium 11 mg