- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1/3 cup California Prune juice
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp instant espresso powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup dairy-free semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Toasted sliced almonds for garnish
- In a blender combine coconut milk, California Prune juice, bananas, instant espresso powder, cinnamon, vanilla and maple syrup. Blend on high until smooth and fully combined.
- Pour pop mix into ice pop molds and add sticks. It will make approximately 8 pops, depending on your mold shape and size.
- Freeze until solid, at least 8 hours.
- Melt chocolate chips and mix in coconut oil until shiny and well mixed. Pour into tall cup or mason jar. Choose a jar or cup that your pop can fit into. Using a taller container helps ensure an even layer of coating and makes dipping easier.
- Unmold pops and dip each one into chocolate/coconut oil coating and place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with sliced almonds before coating sets.
- Store pops in a covered container in the freezer. Enjoy!
These divine pops taste like your favorite caramel mocha, thanks to the deep caramel notes in the California Prune juice. They get their creaminess from bananas and coconut milk, making them dairy-free and 100% plant-based!