- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 4 ounces each)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 ½- inch- long matchsticks
- 1 cup (about 6 ounces) halved pitted Prunes
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cabbage (purple or green)
In small bowl, combine vinegar, coconut aminos, honey, cilantro, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and crushed red pepper.
Pour 1/4 cup marinade mixture over chicken in plastic bag. Refrigerate 30 minutes; turning bag occasionally. In large bowl, place broccoli, carrots, bell pepper, Prunes and green onions. Toss with remaining marinade mixture to coat completely; let stand 30 minutes.
Remove chicken from plastic bag; discard marinade from chicken.
Grill chicken over medium-hot coals (or broil on rack of broiler pan 3 to 4 inches from heat) 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning once.
Chop chicken into bite sized pieces and toss into salad.
Great served room temperature or cold. For more salad recipes, visit our Recipe page here.
- Calories 342
- Percent Calories From Fat6%
- Total Fat 2 g
- Fiber 7 g
- Protein 31 g
- Sodium 760 mg
- Cholesterol 66 mg
- Carbohydrate 49 g
- Potassium 768 mg