- 1 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 2 thick slices of bread, such as sourdough or country white
- 1 cup 5 spice California Prune Jam (recipe here)
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry roasted salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons micro (or full-size) basil
- 1 teaspoon Korean chili flakes, or other chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon Maldon Salt (or any flaky sea salt)
Toast the bread. Smear with a generous helping of ricotta. Spoon the prune jam over the toast. Garnish with chopped peanuts, micro basil or basil ribbons. Sprinkle with Maldon salt and chili flakes.