- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 4 cups watercress leaves
- 1 large fennel bulb, shaved thin on a mandoline, fronds reserved
- 1 large Bosc pear, shaved thin on a mandoline
- 3/4 cup California Prunes, halved
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- flaky sea salt, to taste
In a small bowl whisk together the ranch dressing and tarragon. Set aside.
On a platter, layer the watercress, fennel, fennel fronds, and pears. Sprinkle the prunes and walnuts over the salad and season to taste with salt. Serve with the prepared dressing on the side.
For more salad recipes, visit our Recipes page.
- Calories 303
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat 1 g
- Total Fat 10 g
- Fiber 8 g
- Protein 5 g
- Sodium 227 mg
- Carbohydrate 52 g
- Potassium 826 mg