- 1/3 cup almond or cashew or other nut milk
- 1 cup fresh seedless watermelon cubes
- 2 California prunes, diced into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup whole frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup ice
Combine the nut milk, watermelon, diced prunes, honey, vanilla extract, and honey into the blender in the order listed. Blend until the prunes are completely broken down.
Add the frozen strawberries, raspberries, and ice to the blender. Blend just until the smoothie turns pink, and the ingredients are completely broken down.
Still hungry? Grab an Old Fashioned Morning Muffin!