- 10 California Prunes, diced small
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 4 personal sized flatbreads
- 8 tablespoons creamy goat cheese
- 8-12 fresh basil leaves
- flaky sea salt and coarse ground black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to broil and line a baking sheet with foil.
In a small bowl toss together the prunes and balsamic vinegar. Set aside.
Place the prosciutto on the prepared baking sheet and broil until crispy, about 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
Toast the flatbreads in the oven, under the broiler on a pan or directly on the rack for 5 minutes, flipping halfway through.
To assemble, spread the goat cheese over the toasted flatbreads, layer on the balsamic glazed prunes, then top with large pieces of crispy prosciutto, and a sprinkling of fresh basil leaves. Season to taste with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Find more easy recipes here.