- 1 cup nonfat dry milk
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 California Prunes, each cut in half
- Colored candy sprinkles or additional powdered sugar (optional)
In a medium bowl, combine dry milk and sugar; add peanut butter, corn syrup and vanilla, mixing to blend completely. The mixture will resemble stiff taffy.
Divide into 24 portions, about 2 teaspoons each. Form each piece of the peanut butter taffy into a ball and flatten slightly in the palm of your hand and then wrap around one California Prune half, covering completely.
Reshape into a ball and roll in candy sprinkles or powdered sugar.
Store in an airtight container.
Find more easy snack recipes here.
- Calories 77
- Percent Calories From Fat31%
- Total Fat 3 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 3 g
- Sodium 46 mg
- Carbohydrate 12 g
- Potassium 108 mg