- 1/2 package (17.3 ounce-size) frozen puff pastry sheets (1 sheet)
- 1 cup (about 6 ounces) pitted Prunes, chopped
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced chives
- 1 egg, lightly beaten with 1 tablespoon water
Thaw pastry at room temperature 30 minutes. Heat oven to 400°F. In small bowl, combine Prunes, apple butter, goat cheese and chives; mix well and set aside.
Unfold pastry onto lightly floured surface. Roll to 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Spread Prune mixture over pastry, covering to within one inch of either end; brush all edges with egg mixture. Beginning at the long end, roll up pastry in jelly roll fashion; pinch seams and ends to seal. Place on baking sheet. With a sharp knife, cut diagonal slits, one inch apart, across top of pastry. Brush with egg mixture.
Bake 25 minutes until golden. Cool on baking sheet on wire rack 20 minutes. To serve, cut into 12 slices along diagonal cuts.
Find more recipes here.
- Calories 170
- Percent Calories From Fat39%
- Total Fat 8 g
- Fiber 3 g
- Protein 3 g
- Sodium 98 mg
- Cholesterol 21 mg
- Carbohydrate 23 g
- Potassium 136 mg